<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, January 27, 2005

One year of Artfully Dodging 

It occured to me today that I've been writing this blog, Artful Investing for over a year. Hands up who remembers that inaugural blog?

Despite a year's pouring my heart out and dumping my brain onto the internet, I've yet to receive a single comment or email in response to my epistles. So this is a plea for reader feedback. If you've been reading this blog, I want to hear from you!

Even after hours spent trawling google, I've failed to discover a blog like this, a blog that concentrates on a real individual's real speculations on the financial markets.

A number of very good investment blogs do exist, mostly written by American bloggers. David Jackson's internet stock blog is the closest match yet, an American commenting on individual US stocks. I'm not the only anonymous blogger on the net. Seeking Alpha lists Inventing Money as the work of an investment professional and Between the Hedges as the scribblings of an unidentified hedge fund manager.

The search for the elusive sister blog continues, as does the wait for reader comments and emails. Maybe I'll be hearing from you in 2006.

The Artful Dodger

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?